Senior Business Analyst – Financial Risk
Wed, 10th February 2021
Take the next step in your career and join the Finance Project Management team as a Senior Regulatory Business Analyst.
This challenging role will see you support the Financial Risk Management team, working to solve interesting problems by capturing business requirements and partnering with Data/Technology/Business Unit stakeholders to identify workable solutions.
You will capture the requirements for proposed functionality and operating model changes in order to streamline the returns submission processes and to effectively address financial and regulatory risk
Your role will include:
* Working with business and program stakeholders to implement approved scope.
* Creating and maintaining delivery timelines and engagement schedules in line with program deadlines.
* Consulting with subject matter expert stakeholders to gather and document requirements.
* Supporting and managing design, build and testing phases.
* Documenting and owning business acceptance test cases.
* Establishing post go-live processes and managing business readiness.
* Ensuring compliance with program standards, templates and processes.
* Proactively engaging with stakeholders to ensure open communication and a ‘one team’ approach.
* Collaborating with vendor consultants, architects and technology to develop effective end to end solutions to meet Financial Management Group requirements.
* Degree qualified Business Analyst with significant experience in medium to large Finance or Regulatory Project roles
* Minimum 5 years Business Analyst experience
* Strong documentation skills with the ability to develop complete, accurate and unambiguous documentation of business analysis artifacts
* Pragmatic approach to problem solving
* Proven record of delivering within a project team
* Experience working on projects in the financial services industry
* A familiarity with Data Modelling especially with APRA taxonomy and/or Axiom will be highly regarded