Senior Business Analyst | ASX Listed
Fri, 26th June 2020
Opportunity for a Senior Business Analyst with experience in a large, complex organisation to join an ASX top 50 business.
Unique opportunity for an experienced Senior Business Analyst with Group level experience to join this top 50 ASX business. Known for their global operations, they’re seen an employer of choice domestically and abroad. This is a unique opportunity for someone with strong short term planning experience to join this head office FP&A team.
- Lead the quarterly forecasting process
- Support monthly reporting and analysis requirements
- Manage financial models and systems to be used in the planning process
- Build and maintain strong relationships with key stakeholders
- Deliver analysis of actual performance, budgets, forecasts and performance reports
- Undertake review and analysis of value based business drivers and providing commentary on the Group result
- CA/CPA qualified
- Experience in a Head Office role in a capital intensive business preferred
- Strong financial modelling skills
- Experience with SAP
- A proven ability to manage stakeholders
If this looks like you, please contact Tayler Bridger at MARS Recruitment via the details listed below.
Tayler Bridger – Principal Consultant