Senior Business Analyst (Aderant)
Mon, 29th March 2021
Looking for experienced BAs – with experience working with Aderant
Join this leading Australian Business in the professional services space. You will preferably have experience in either legal OR Professional Services Environments.
The role requires a core Business Analyst skillset – so you will be experienced in BRDs, Requirement Gathering, Process mapping, documentation. You will also need experience working with Aderant – and be able to drive best practice and continuous improvement around this platform (as it has recently been rolled out in this business). Furthermore, you will need experience dealing with stakeholders in a financial control function so know how to relate to accountants and others that sit in this function.
- Liaise with key business / technical stakeholders to gather requirements
- Facilitating and leading process analysis, design and implementation within a number of projects to deliver innovative results on time and in budget – working on Aderant platform
- Drive continuous improvement across the Aderant platform
- Develop and assist with the implementation of new processes and systems
- Key BA deliverables: artefacts, BRD’s, Use Cases
- Liaise with stakeholders across the business with specific focus on finance
- Lead the validation of system requirements and process reviews
- Address any requirement queries or issues that arise throughout the delivery process
- Translate business needs in a clear and concise manner to non-technical stakeholders
- A strong working knowledge of Aderant
- Financial and commercial acumen – experience working with finance stakeholders
- Background in ether Professional service or legal environments
- SQL experience highly desired
Please note due to the high volume of applicants we will only be able to contact those successfully shortlisted.