Fri, 12th June 2020
3 days per week
$40 per hour + superannuation
Senior Bookkeeper / 3 days per week / Immediate start / $40 per hour + superannuation
Our Client has recently experienced rapid growth and is now actively looking for an experienced Bookkeeper/Accountant with a minimum of 5 + years experience to join their finance team as soon as possible.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work closely with the Directors and the Finance Manager and be trusted to drive and influence change within the finance function.
Full time applicants are still encouraged to apply but the ideal candidate will be comfortable with a part time position for a minimum of 12 months.
The Senior Bookkeeper will be responsible for the following duties:
- Accounts payable
- Accounts receivable
- Full end to end fortnightly payroll processing
- Assist in the preparation of monthly financial and cash flow forecasting
- Assist in the reporting & lodgement of BAS , IAS , Payroll tax & superannuation
- Management of junior admin staff
- Ad-hoc operational / financial tasks assigned by the Directors & Finance Manager
- Accounting degree desirable
- A minimum of 5 years working as a Senior Bookkeeper/Accountant.
- Full end to end payroll processing experience is non negotiable
- Intermediate – advanced Excel skills
- Large ERP systems exposure is essential
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Previous management experience is highly regarded
How to apply:
If you are interested in applying for this role then please follow the link, or if you have already met with someone at Mars then please send an up to date copy of your CV.
Please note, due to the number of applications only successful applicants will be contacted.