Senior Bookkeeper / Accountant
$75,000 to $100,000
Wed, 23rd September 2020
Senior Bookkeeper / 2 days per week / Immediate start / $40 – $45 per hour + superannuation
Our Client has recently experienced rapid growth and is now actively looking for an experienced bookkeeper/accountant with a minimum of 4 + year’s experience to join their finance team as soon as possible.
This is a fantastic opportunity to be supported by a growing organisation and be trusted as the 2IC in finance to work closely with the directors.
The successful candidate will be comfortable with a part time position long term but still have the flexibility to step in at a full-time capacity from time to time.
The Senior Bookkeeper / Accountant will be responsible for the following duties:
- Accounts payable
- Accounts receivable
- Full end to end fortnightly payroll processing
- Assist in the preparation of monthly financial and cash flow forecasting
- Assist in the reporting & lodgement of BAS, IAS, Payroll tax & superannuation
- Management of junior admin staff
- Ad-hoc operational / financial tasks assigned by the directors & finance manager
- Accounting degree desirable
- A minimum of 4 years working as a senior bookkeeper/accountant
- Intermediate – advanced Excel skills
- Experience with MYOB & XERO
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Previous management experience is highly regarded
How to apply:
If you are interested in applying for this role then please follow the link, or if you have already met with someone at Mars then please send an up to date copy of your CV.
Please note, due to the number of applications only successful applicants will be contacted.