AU$60000 - AU$80000 per annum
Kooyong, Melbourne, Australia
Wed, 27th April 2022
A young dynamic firm in the vibrant suburb of Malvern is seeking to bolster its bookkeeping division with the addition
A young dynamic firm in the vibrant suburb of Malvern is seeking to bolster its bookkeeping division with the addition of an experienced operator who can hit the ground running and provide a range of services to a book of 30 clients.
With a focus on leveraging the best technology, this firm prides itself on the ability to develop and nurture their client base with innovative and creative solutions to their financial, business improvement, bookkeeping and lending needs.
Your new role
As a Senior bookkeeper you will be working in a small team reporting directly to the Manager. Your duties will include:
- Bank Reconciliations
- End to End Payroll and Payroll Tax
- Quarterly and Monthly BAS
- Preparation and review of monthly reporting
- Journal entries
- Maintaining Asset registers
- Payroll Audits
- Xero conversions/setups
What you need to succeed
- Bookkeeping Qualification
- 3+ years’ experience in external bookkeeping in Public Practice
- A good knowledge of various Payroll awards
- Experience in the preparation of BAS, P&L, Cash flow statements, Balance sheet reports and Payroll
- Excellent Knowledge of Xero and MYOB
- High attention to detail
- A committed and flexible attitude
- Strong communication skills
This is an excellent opportunity for a dedicated individual to join and grow with this exciting public practice firm, servicing a broad range of clients with their end to end bookkeeping needs within a supportive and collaborative environment.
If this sounds like you or someone you know, reach out to me [email protected] or click apply now!
Apply for this Job