Tue, 2nd June 2020
Genuine work life balance
Varied and interesting client portfolio
No office politics and needlessly staying late
Suitable for an Auditor who wants more time with family and friends but who wants to work for a national & global firm..
A little information on the firm:
A Mid-Tier firm with a national and global presence, based in the city, offering a number of service lines; Audit, Tax & Business Services, Corporate Finance just to name a few.
A culture based on collaboration, support and social activities.
Why would I want the job?
Read through these next three points and if these sound appealing…you would be well suited to this role;
- You enjoy audit and you enjoy working in a team environment, but you feel that for large parts of the year you don’t get to see your friends and family and feel burnt out.
- You want to work on a variety of audits across multiple industries and work with some of Perth’s largest ASX listed businesses.
- You want to earn an above market rate salary, work in an office with an enviable social culture and actually enjoy coming to work.
How do I get this amazing job?
I know it may sound too good to be true but this role does genuinely exist and if you want to be considered then you just have to meet some simple criteria;
- CA or CPA (Qualified or partially qualified)
- At least 12 months experience of conducting audits in Australia
- Have experience with ASX listed clients (although not absolutely critical)
- Enjoy a social atmosphere
OK..I’m in, how do I sign up?
This is the easy bit….just send a CV through or give me a call on 08 6465 4682 to have a further discussion about this role and opportunities in the market in general.