Senior Application Support Analyst (.net)
Tue, 8th February 2022
The organization Looking for your next career move? Join this well known organization. Role is remote. The role The role
Looking for your next career move? Join this well known organization. Role is remote.
The role is primarily responsible for supporting multiple high availability business applications and addressing business support requests as part of Technical Level 3 Application Support team. Experience in .net highly desirable.
- Troubleshooting and debugging complex issues and managing critical incidents with ongoing communication to the relevant teams
- Work on changes and enhancements to support the growth of the business
- Analyse, isolate and interpret technical problems and identify appropriate technical solutions/bug fixes.
- Manage the testing and deployment/implementation process into Production and other environments.
- Represent Production Support on Change Advisory Board (CAB) meetings and highlight any changes that might impact Production stability
- Work closely with business stakeholders in understanding issues or enhancement requests
- As a senior member of the team, co-ordinate ticket management and prioritisation with junior team members.
- Provide regular team ticket updates to the Support Manager and assist with monitoring and resource allocation of support tickets.
- After Hours On-call support for high priority incidents with additional remuneration.
- Experience across .net / PL SQL / Webservices highly desirable
- At least 3+ years’ experience working in Application Development or L3 Technical Application Support areas
- Strong communication skills / application support background
Please note due to the high volume of applicants we will only be able to contact those successfully shortlisted.
Apply for this Job