Senior Analyst – M&A
Thu, 16th August 2018
Join a well respected team and showcase your modelling skills. Wide ranging role – M&A, analysis, research and in-depth presentations.
This is a blue chip client with an excellent reputation and diverse portfolio with operations that span across the globe. The company has a strong and stable leadership team that promotes internally and regularly rotates staff to offer progression and career development. The company has an enviable track record of smart business decisions, solid strategic planning and investments in addition to a fantastic culture that is seen company-wide.
This Business Analyst position will report into a Corporate Development Manager and you will liaise with project managers, conduct market research and be involved with M&A decisions and detailed evaluations of projects.
- Identify growth opportunities
- Detailed financial modelling to evaluate potential projects
- Build and maintain existing financial models
- Conduct market research and analyse competitors
- Decision support – M&A and strategy
- Support multiple managers locally and overseas with commercial decisions
- Prepare business cases for board presentations
- Ad-hoc projects as required by leadership
- You will have gained experience in a an investment bank, big 4 corporate finance team, small boutique advisory or in a large corporate in a similar Analytical position
- You will be well versed in developing financial models used for evaluating large projects
- You will be ambitious, keen to add value and grow into a leadership role in Perth or interstate
How to apply:
If you are interested in applying for this role then please follow the link, or if you have already met with someone at Mars then please send an up to date copy of your CV
Please note, due to the number of applications only successful applicants will be contacted