Senior Analyst | FIFO
Wed, 28th April 2021
Fixed term contract – Outstanding opportunity to work closely with operations and be supported by a well respected leadership team.
Mars are currently working with an ASX listed mining organisation that is looking to appoint a senior analyst on their site up north and will be required to spend 8 days on site and 6 days in Perth.
This position will play a key role in supporting the mine site executive leaders and be responsible for analysing key business trends and producing high level management reports for the corporate team.
With the current incumbent making a transition back to the corporate team over the coming weeks, an immediate start is preferred but a notice period will be considered for the right applicant.
Specific duties will include:
- Business evaluation modelling
- Month end reporting and analysis
- Assist with the development of life of mine models
- Accounting and mine site analysis support for management
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Identify opportunity for business improvement
- Define and implement new processes
- Provide support to site admin team with invoice queries
- Ad-hoc reporting and project work assigned by the Financial Controller
The successful applicant will possess the following:
- Willingness to travel to a regional location on an 8/6 roster
- Mining with recent site experience is essential
- CA, CPA Qualified
- Ability to think strategically, analytically and commercially
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to build and maintain relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- A team player who values a collaborative team environment
- Sufficient experience in an analytical role is essential
How to apply:
- If you are interested in applying for this role then please follow the link, or if you have already met with someone at Mars then please send an up to date copy of your CV. Please note, due to the number of applications only successful applicants will be contacted.