Senior Actuarial Analyst
Fri, 12th June 2020
An exciting opportunity has become available for an experienced Actuary looking to moving into a Product role with a leading insurer.
An exciting opportunity has become available with a leading Life Insurance firm based in Sydney for an experienced Actuary looking to move into a Group based Product role. The successful candidate will be responsible for developing a detailed analysis of the Australian Insurance market including competitors across product, commercial, pricing definitions and services.
- Provide periodic updates on the companies competitive position for premium rates and features / benefits of internal and external stakeholders
- Support the commercial analysis and impact assessment of current and proposed regulatory change including communication of opportunities and impacts
- Prepare and provide relevant financial information about the company and its competitors to support distribution, pricing and strategy teams
- Support the technical and regulatory management aspects of life insurance relative to superannuation and taxation
- Provide accurate product data / written submissions for tenders, awards and surveys
- Proactively manage risk, meet all policy and compliance requirements
- Degree qualifications in a business related field
- Prior experience in an insurance or investment research, technical or data role
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
If you have the required skills and experience please click apply or contact Liam Sweeney via Liam.Sweeney@marsrecruitment.com.au.