Wed, 7th April 2021
Senior Management Accountant | Mining | 6 month FTC | Immediate Start
MARS are currently working with a mid-tier mining organistion that is looking to recruit a senior management accountant in their Perth office for 6 months.
As this will be a hands-on position, the successful candidate will ideally have 4 -5 years management accounting experience within the mining sector, a distinct advantage but not essential.
Although a senior accountant is preferred, due to the urgency of this requirement, all management accounting experience within the mining sector will be considered so please do not hesitate to apply to discuss the opportunity with a MARS consultant in more detail.
- Management reporting
- Month end journals
- Budget preparation
- Financial Analysis
- Cashflow forecasting
- Maintaining fixed asset register
- Liaising with operations and explaining financials to non-accounting staff
- CA/CPA qualified or equivalent
- Experience in the mining industry is preferred
- Advanced excel skills
- ERP experience (SAP, Pronto, Oracle)
- Able to communicate with stakeholders at all levels
- Available on short notice
How to apply
If you are interested in applying for this role then please follow the link, or if you have already met with someone at Mars then please send an up to date copy of your CV.
Please note, due to the number of applications only successful applicants will be contacted.