$75,000 to $100,000
Thu, 10th December 2020
Specialist boutique Accounting firm with a pro-active approach to clients are seeking to appoint a Senior Accountant with potential leadership plans.
A little information on the firm:
Two Partner firm with a team 15-20 staff, based in the Western Suburbs. Known to have an excellent retention rate of staff, developed through an open and vibrant culture with a huge focus on creating a family type feel to the team.
The current Partnership and Management is comprised of Ex Big 4 Directors, so the level of clients, training, processes and systems are very much in line with Perth’s accounting elite.
A CA Firm specialising in offering high-level advisory and accounting services to High Net Worth Individuals, Large Private and Small to Medium Listed Companies.
The opportunity offers;
- Structured and detailed training and PD from Ex Big 4 leadership
- Client ownership and a huge amount of client contact
- Flexible culture with a great social atmosphere
- Progressive and advanced systems / processes
- Defined route to progress to Manager
The successful candidate will meet the following criteria;
- Minimum of 3+ years public practice experience
- CA or CPA Qualified or Part Qualified
- Exposure to tax issues such as Div7a and CGT
- Excellent communications both written and verbal with a desire to work closely with clients
- Ambitions to take on a leadership position
How do I Apply?