Senior Accountant | Resources | Contract
Wed, 2nd December 2020
Exciting time to be involved in one of the fastest moving industries – 4 month contract for a CA qualified accountant starting in Jan 2021
- Want to work for one of the hottest industries in Australia?
- CA qualified and looking to secure a role this year for a 2021 start?
MARS Recruitment have been exclusively engaged by one of the nations leading resources groups who after recording year-on-year profits are keen to gain an additional headcount for the busy reporting months.
In this role you will;
- Assist with the preparation of the Group financial statements for both the half and full years.
- Assist in the preparation of other financial statements required either through legislation or joint venture agreements.
- Prepare monthly reconciliations as required.
- Assist with implementing, through training, policies or procedures, changes in financial reporting standards.
- Liaison with the Group auditors as required to fulfil the above accountabilities.
- Assist with the development of all policies and procedures required to provide a clear framework and reference for the delivery of the above accountabilities.
- Provide feedback to the management reporting team as required to ensure the team understands the Group’s financial reporting policies and practices.
The role will provide an excellent platform for growth and will look to get involved with many areas of the business aside from the BAU component. This role will see you surrounded by motivated and highly trained professionals who are truly passionate about the organisation.
If you are CA qualified and looking for your next step into an interesting role that will keep you motivated, get in touch with the team here via ‘apply’ or reach out directly to Ed Burgess with an updated CV; email@example.com