Senior Accountant/Manager – RTA
Wed, 18th July 2018
Opportunity to join growing boutique firm in hands on role based in southern suburbs.
Mars Recruitment are currently recruiting for a Senior Accountant/Manager on behalf of a boutique firm based in the southern suburbs.
This firm is seeking a new staff member capable of servicing and running the accounting arm of the firm independently.
They currently have around 250 clients, made up of individuals, trusts, companies and self-managed super funds.
You will be involved with handling the more complex compliance work such as preparing financial statements and tax returns for individuals, trusts, partnerships and companies; Conducting tax planning, managing & reviewing FBT & BAS; Preparing annual budgets and cash flow forecasts; Researching various matters as requested or necessary; Dealing with clients directly, ATO and other organisations as relevant and needed; Providing some tax advise to a SME client base. The firm focusing on accountancy, SMSF and financial planning, so is seeking someone who has to the skills to be able to recognise business development opportunities in all of these areas when speaking to clients.
This will be a very autonomous, flexible position.
- CA/CPA qualified or near completion
- 6+ years experience within tax and business services within a small-medium sized firm
- Ideally be a Registered Tax Agent, or eligible to obtain tax license immediately
- Experience with MYOB AO and BGL 360 would be beneficial
- Excellent English communication skills
- Proven track record of client management
- Hold working rights for Australia
How to apply:
If you are interested in applying for this position then please follow the link, or send an up to date copy of your CV to email@example.com