Thu, 15th April 2021
Fast-growing, innovative consultancy that challenges the status-quo every day. Strong tax compliance and advisory services focus.
- Inner Suburbs Melbourne
- Up to $125,000 package
- Flexible working opportunities. Professional development opportunities. Extra leave every year
Fast-growing, innovative consultancy that challenges the status-quo every day.
About the client
My client is a rapidly-growing, dynamic consultancy based in a prime location in Melbourne’s city fringe. They provide specialist services to some of Australia’s most innovative companies.
They are deep-thinkers. They are disrupters. They challenge the status-quo.
They appreciate their employees and want to make sure their employees feel the love by offering flexible working conditions, extra leave days, professional development opportunities, and more.
About the role
As Senior Accountant, you will be responsible for delivering accounting services to end-clients across a range of industries, as well as working internally to contribute to the continued growth of the company. The role has a strong tax compliance and advisory services focus.
Your roles and responsibilities will include, but are not limited to the following:
- Providing a mixture of financial and management accounting services to clients across different industries
- Big focus on tax advisory and compliance
- Advising clients on improvement projects such as system implementation, process improvements, etc.
- Working with internal stakeholders on internal improvement projects/advisory
- 3+ years of experience working as an Accountant
- CA or CPA qualified
- Strong tax advisory and tax compliance experience
- Excellent stakeholder engagement skills
- A passion and drive to help businesses grow and flourish
- An innovative and creative mind frame
- In Australia now, with full working rights.
How to apply
To apply to this role, please click ‘apply now’.
If you would like to know more about the role, please contact Roisin Coffey via email: [email protected]