Security & Fraud Technology Lead – Digital
Fri, 18th January 2019
Exciting opportunity to lead the fraud security and uplift for this financial services provider.
Established major financial services business in Sydney. Aiming to expand their digital offering to customers.
You will drive innovation and research into solutions and drive upgrades / management of existing fraud systems
- Detect or prevent fraudulent activities, in line with the BFS Fraud Technology Strategy
- Engaging with business and technology stakeholders at all levels
- Be the technology partner for BFS Fraud Operations and Analytics teams
- Drive innovation and research into new capabilities
- Seek opportunities to implement solutions that meet our business’ needs
Required Skills and Experience
- 8+ years of overall experience (4+ years of relevant Fraud domain experience)
- Experience in Fraud detection and prevention domain with exposure to technologies and vendors in this space
- Experience with architecting and deploying applications on the cloud (particularly AWS) is desirable
- Experience in service design and managing production services will be highly desirable.