SAP Technical Consultant – HCM
Fri, 30th August 2019
Tech start-up with great opportunities to excel your career
Monthly travel in Australia and NZ
HCM and SAP experience is essential for this role
Ideal role for someone who has roughly 3-4 years of experience in SAP HR or Payroll and is looking to move into the world of Consultancy.
Are you a SAP Technical Consultant with ABAP and HCM background?
Our client is a global provide of an automated DevOps and Testing platform for SAP products, which allows customers to truly test the products prior to going live, which significantly reduces risk meanwhile increasing their capacity for innovation.
This client has recently embarked on their Australian journey so despite large global success, is very much a start-up like environment in Australia, which can provide challenges but provides a great opportunity to Fastrack your career growth.
About the role
- Assist a growing client base with the implementation of their SAP Testing platform
- Train clients to ensure they gain use of the product to its full potential
- Provide Pre-Sales assistance (demo’s) once you have a become a product expert
- Create business and data reports both internally and externally
- Monthly travel to client sites within Australia and New Zealand
- Knowledge of SAP HCM process procedures and SAP data model
- Working knowledge of SAP Systems and support of those systems in complex IT environments
- ABAP knowledge is preferred (not essential)
- Knowledge of SD, FI, MM, PP, BI
- Self-starter and confident personality is a must
- Ability/Freedom to travel to clients sites (Australia and NZ).