Fri, 29th January 2021
Join a fantastic service provider provider and contribute to continuity of care through workforce planning development.
Are you a self-starter who thinks on their feet and wants to make a difference? If so, join a fantastic service provider provider and contribute to continuity of care through workforce planning development.
You will ideally come with a working knowledge of the Aged Care industry and look forward to working within an excellent, supportive culture!
- 4-6 week contract
- NOR location
- Commence on 17th Ferbuary
- Working closely with key stakeholders to ensure appropriate and cost effective allocation of staff
- Rostering the diaries of staff, ensuring that appropriate skills and knowledge are accounted for and can reach their clients in reasonable locations and times. This includes designing new patterns and adapting to changes to ensure the roster is effectively managed.
- Establish relationships, influence, and work in partnership with stakeholders.
- Demonstrated experience in workforce planning and the use of rosters with superb organisation skills.
- Data analysis and an excellent use of Excel.
- Ensure effective stakeholder management and engagement.
- Clear communication skills and ability to adapt to ever-changing situations.
- High level of personal accountability, resilience and integrity.
- Ability to deal with fast-paced and ever changing work environment within a quiet, committed office
- High level of conceptual and analytical skills to develop solutions for complex issues
- Provide timely reporting.
- Attention to detail and ability to multi-task.
- Knowledge in rostering based systems and databases.
Please note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.