RNs-Regional VIC-We can sponsor experienced onshore applicants
Fri, 20th May 2022
Our client is a not-for- profit organisation working across Victoria, Tasmania and South Australia, providing residential and community care for
Our client is a not-for- profit organisation working across Victoria, Tasmania and South Australia, providing residential and community care for older people and support to children, families, and people with disability, financially disadvantaged people and people seeking asylum.
We are currently looking a passionate Registered Nurses to join their supportive and friendly team.
Your job will be to provide care and support that enhances our resident’s wellbeing, delivering high quality care, maintaining an optimal level of dignity, respect, comfort, and quality of life for clients.
We have full time, part time and casual positions available.
- AHPRA Registration
- Experience working within the Aged Care Sector or with Elderly people
- Proficient in computer literacy, including Microsoft Word & basic Excel
- A warm, compassionate, and reliable team member
- Ability to listen and understand our client’s needs and requirements
- Excellent salary on offer
- Salary packaging options with up to $18,500k pa tax free
- Supportive and friendly team
- We can consider sponsorship, for candidates already within Australia
If you feel this position is for you, please click the ‘APPLY’ button today or contact Linda Cominetti on 08 6465 4693 or email me on [email protected] for more details.
Apply for this Job