RNs needed in Far North QLD – Fresh graduates can apply
Mon, 17th January 2022
About the company and the facility: Our client provides quality aged care across Australia since 20 years. The small Aged
About the company and the facility:
Our client provides quality aged care across Australia since 20 years.
The small Aged Care facility is situated in Ayr – Far North QLD, in the rich Burdekin farming district that is well known for its amazing waterways and bird watching. You also won’t be far to the Great Barrier Reef.
The residence has open outdoor areas with landscaped gardens where residents can enjoy a laid-back lifestyle in a quiet and relaxed environment.
- AHPRA registration
- Previous experience in Aged Care is preferred, but we’d be happy to hear from fresh graduates too!
- High level of committment and professionalism
- Great communication and interpersonal skills
We can offer:
- Flexible shifts (day and night shifts available)
- A friendly work environment and possibility of career
- Excellent rates
- Chances of progression within the organisation
If you feel this position is for you, please click the ‘APPLY’ button today or contact Linda Cominetti on 08 6465 4693 or email me on [email protected] for more details.
Apply for this Job