RNs & ENs – Residential Aged Care
$75,000 to $100,000
Wed, 8th April 2020
Urgent! APPLY NOW – An opportunity has arisen for experienced aged care nurses to join a prestigious aged care provider in the mid-north coast!
Our client is a long standing aged care provider that has a reputation for upholding top quality care. They look after beautiful fully accredited homes in the area that truly act as cornerstones the their communities. They have recently had a couple of opportunities arise amongst their team and are seeking qualified clinicians to join them – ultimately, in order to uphold their reputation and carry on their passion for providing the best levels of care.
About the Role
- Provide quality resident-focused and clinical care utilising a person-centred approach
- Effectively supervise and lead a team of carers and nurses by demonstrating our core values
- Take an active role in getting to know our residents and their families
- Undertake assessments, treatment and documentation to the highest standard.
- Actively and effectively plan and carry out patient-centred care plans in order to uphold a superior level of quality
- Registration with AHPRA as an RN or EN, with at least 1 years’ experience in the field
- Excellent clinical skill base and knowledge of legislation within Aged Care
- High level of interpersonal and communication skills (written and verbal)
- Demonstrated understanding of person-centred care and ability to work in a team environment
- Experience in leading and supervising teams of people
- Sound knowledge of ACFI is desirable
What’s on offer
- Generous rates of pay
- Opportunity for career progression amongst the area’s leading aged care provider
- Not-for-profit salary sacrifice and tax free benefits
- Employee assistance program (EAP) to promote positive employee well being
If this sounds like it could be your next ideal role, don’t hesitate to click APPLY! If you have any further questions, feel free to contact Gabriel on 0488 232 224.