Risk Reporting Manager – Financial Services
Wed, 13th June 2018
Risk Reporting Manager role focusing on providing reports to the Senior Management, Risk Committees and Board.
An Australian financial services company are searching for a risk reporting manager to join their team. The role will focus on providing analysis on the regulatory, compliance and risk issues affecting the business.
You will be responsible for delivering the reporting for the Board and various Risk and Compliance committees, and co-ordinating stakeholders to deliver the documentation and preparation of material for such events.
You will work closely with the data analyst to help inform the strategy, risks posed to the business and data improvement across the monitoring and supervision function.
- Develop, implement and maintain the risk reporting frameworks set out
- Design and implement the risk reporting structures, processes and risk reports to cover strategic, financial, operational and compliance risk.
- Review improvements to the risk reporting process
- Design the risk reporting templates, dashboards and metrics
- Co-ordinate the reporting requirements for the Group Risk and Compliance Committee, Board Risk Committee and Association Boards
- Co-ordinate and prepare the quarterly risk reports to the Group Executive, Advice licensee Board s and Board Risk Committees
- Assist in identifying trends in the risk data in order to provide insights and recommendations
You Will Have:
- Outstanding written communication skills for the production of reports to senior management and the board
- Ability to design reporting templates, implement, monitor and report on the risk management and compliance frameworks, risks and incidents etc
- Excellent understanding of the Australian Financial Services industry
- Knowledge and experience of risk management from a 2nd line perspective
- Ability to negotiate and influence stakeholders within the business and build strong working relationships
MARS Risk and Compliance welcome all applicants for a confidential career discussion for this role or any other suitable Risk & Compliance positions that we are currently working on.
To be eligible for this role you will need full working rights for Australia.
Please send your CV to Jacob.Bryk@marsrecruitment.com.auto arrange an initial conversation.