Risk Manager | Big Four Bank | Integration Project
Fri, 21st December 2018
*Risk Manager *Finance Integration Project *Global Bank *Flexible working *Excellent benefits *Competitive $$$ *Transformation programme
Your new company:
Work in a reputable global bank that prides itself on its strong culture. This bank is renowned for staff retention and culture, and you will be part of a results-driven team that are focused on performing to the best of their ability.
- Provide risk oversight across multiple finance integration streams
- Perform risk assessments, analysis and testing of processes and controls and making recommendations
- Document RCM’s in conjunction with key finance and project stakeholders
- Review, advise and monitor risks in the control environment identified through the project life cycle
- Regular reporting on risk status and control issues for the various Leadership and Steering Groups
- Assist and work with the relevant project resources in the preparation of SOP’s
- Building relationships and working directly with senior management across two groups
As the successful candidate, you will have:
- Experience in an operational risk / audit or advisory role in a Big Four firm or a financial services organisation
- Proven track record and hands-on approach in the production of all risk related deliverables within large transformational programs (ideally within Finance)
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Proven ability to work in and influence a team and contribute to team-wide projects and deliverables
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure to deadlines
In return for your hard work, you will be rewarded with a vibrant work culture, various benefits and a supportive working environment.
This role is immediately available so apply now!