Fri, 30th August 2019
Highly Visible Role
Great Opportunity for a strong Resource Manager to join a global consultancy that are true advocates of career progression. Professional Services.
A Resource Management specialist, you will provide resource planning and support for billable staff within the Sydney office of this global professional services firm. Working as part of a small and collaborative team, you will be tasked with building meaningful relationships with the business and become a trusted partner for all resource and work force planning needs. A highly organised and diligent individual, you will have strong project management skills and be across all current and pending projects to determine ongoing resourcing requirements and identify market trends.
A busy, high volume environment, the successful candidate will be able to draw on their strong resource planning or recruitment experience, managing the needs of multiple stakeholders whilst ensuring a high level of engagement and satisfaction. Detail oriented, you will also track, report and analyse all staffing movements to support future forecasting and analytics.
Key responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Managing scheduling requests and providing resourcing solutions
- Offering strategic work force planning advice to leadership team
- Forecasting headcount and resourcing needs
- Resource Management reporting
- Reviewing internal talent pools to support resourcing needs
- Working closely with the recruitment team to understand existing and future talent
- Ensuring visibility across project schedule for current and pending assignments
To be considered suitable in your application, you will need to demonstrate:
- In-depth experience working in a resource allocation or capacity planning role
- Hands-on experience with people analytics and reporting
- Experience with working in a consulting environment preferred
- Excellent stakeholder engagement skills
- Flexible and adaptable to change as well as driving change
- Ability to influence key strategic stakeholders
- Ability to manage multiple and conflicting priorities
- Advanced project management skills
- Adaptability, flexibility and the ability to manage multiple and competing deadlines