Residential Manager (Nurse) – Aged Care – Parramatta
Tue, 31st March 2020
Opportunity amongst a long standing home with among a very talented team
Join a very reputable Sydney-Based organization
Generous remuneration package on offer
Exciting opportunity for an Aged Care Residential Manager to look after a very reputable home amongst an established non-profit provider
Mars have recently had an opportunity arise with a local not for profit aged care provider. The client is seeking to bring on a new high-performing manager to look after end to end operation of their Parramatta-based facility. The home has all of the fixings from a hair salon to a cafe, and even private transport services.The facility is fully accredited and hosts a notably talented team of supporting clinicians.
- Overall responsibility for all aspects of operating the 140 bed facility
- Ensuring the facility remains compliant end to end with legislation
- Strategic planning, financial management, quality assurance, HR and WH&S management
- Ensuring staff demonstrate the values and objectives, policies and procedures of the company
- Continuous Quality improvement in all aspects of care, service delivery, education and staff development.
- Leading and managing the staff as a whole
What You’ll Need:
- Current nursing registration with AHPRA
- Demonstrated experience in operational management within a residential aged care
- Demonstrated organisational, time management and communication skills.
- Extensive clinical, ACFI, documentation experience
- An understanding of compliance with State and Regulatory requirements
- An effective team leader who has the ability to motivate and encourage their team.
- Experience in managing budgets and resources.
- Committed to quality improvements, WHS principles and education.
- Police Clearance and proof of right to work in Australia
Whats on Offer:
- A very healthy salary package along with NFP salary sacrificing
- Balanced support and autonomy from a reputable operations management team
- An thriving positive culture upheld by a clinically talented staff
If this sound like it could be the next step you’re looking for, please don’t hesitate to click APPLY.
Or call Gabriel on 0488 232 224 for more info.