Reporting Analyst – Statistician
Tue, 5th February 2019
An experienced Reporting Analyst is required for a high level government office to analyse and interpret complex data on performance against KPI’s.
This role supports the Strategic Operations team in driving business improvement and delivering key projects to meet strategic objectives. The successful candidate will need to have experience in complex data analysis and interpretation, and a high proficiency in Excel. The candidate should display an energetic attitude; be highly adept at critical thinking and problem solving; be willing to work autonomously; meet tight deadlines; and convey complex information in simple language.
In return this role offers a fantastic team, flexible working hours, to make impact at a senior level and strong potential to go permanent after the term of the contract.
• Collating, cleansing, and analysing complex data.
• Extracting and manipulating data from the TRIM records management system.
• Preparing creative, insightful reports for management.
• Applying statistical tools to interrogate data and identify trends, patterns, anomalies etc.
• Measuring and evaluating performance against KPIs and other metrics.
• Analysis of; regression, multi-variance data, analysing co-efficient, standard deviation and standard errors
• Strong data analysis skills and ability to produce insightful and creative reports.
• Strong proficiency in Excel and statistics.
• Ability to work to tight deadlines.
• Strong attention to detail.
• Energetic and willing to use initiative.
Senior Consultant – Accounting and Finance
02 9003 4916