Remote School Health Nurse
$75,000 to $100,000
Fri, 20th September 2019
Excellent opportunity for a Remote School Nurse with in depth experience in Australia to work for a leading not for profit organisation.
Mars Healthcare has an exciting opportunity for an experienced Remote School Health Nurse to work a full-time basis in the Kimberley region of WA.
The primary objective for this role is to provide a high level of primary health care of the children and their families within the surrounding communities.
Experience & Skills Required:
- Working within a multicultural and diverse patient and community environment
- Developing and implement programs to enhance the health of wellbeing of children between 4-17 years
- Provide education to clients in disease prevention, management of health conditionals and treatment requirements
- Promote other services within the organisation like Sexual Health, Maternal and Child Health and Women’s Health
- Liaise with other agencies when necessary
- Extensive experience working within a primary health care environment
- Working away 5 nights of the 2 week roster
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work in a multi-disciplinary team and independently
- AHPRA registration
- Practice within clinical standards and quality of care
- Experience in working in Australia as a School Health Nurse
- Demonstrated knowledge of the Medicare Benefits Schedule
- Strong written and communication skills
- Hold an immunisation certificate
- Current C Class Driver’s Licence and an ability and willingness to travel via road in 4WD and/or small aircraft including overnight stays away from home
What’s on Offer
- Great salary + Super + Salary Sacrifice up to $30,000 + District Allowances
- 5 week annual leave
- Relocation allowance up to $5,000
- Excellent opportunity on offer
- Training and development opportunities
If you feel this is the position for you then click the ‘APPLY’ button without delay or contact Jenna Fennell on 08 6465 4693.