Remote Area Nurse | WA
Wed, 2nd December 2020
3-6 week Christmas contracts available for passionate and dedicated RAN’s!
Mars Healthcare Recruitment is currently recruiting for several passionate Remote Area Nurses to provide Primary Health care services in both the Pilbara region of Western Australia.
About the role
Reporting directly into the Clinical Nurse Manager, you will be responsible for providing a range of culturally appropriate and comprehensive health care services to the local communities.
You will have well-developed interpersonal, problem solving and decision-making skills and ideally have experience in working in a remote regional area.
You will also have:
- APHRA Registration as a Registered Nurse
- Advanced clinical skills in a Primary Health setting
- 12 months + in a Remote Area Nurse role
- Compassion and enthusiasm, with a friendly approach
- A current driving licence
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience in emergency nursing
- BLS or ALS Certificate
- REC certificate (Desirable)
- MEC certificate (Desirable)
Dates of the positions are as follows for 3-6 weeks:
- Monday 21st December
- Monday 14th December
- Free accommodation and flights from anywhere in Australia
- Fantastic casual rates per hour + super
- Work with a friendly and supportive team
- Excellent opportunity to be involved within a remote indigenous community