Remote Area Nurse | Various contracts
Mon, 11th January 2021
Exciting contracts available for passionate and enthusiastic Remote Area Nurse’s to work in beautiful Western Australia!
Mars Healthcare Recruitment is currently recruiting for several passionate Remote Area Nurse’s to provide primary health care services in the stunning Kimberley region of Western Australia.
About the role
Reporting directly into the Clinical Nurse Manager, you will be responsible for providing a range of culturally appropriate and comprehensive health care services to the local communities within the Kimberley ranging from small to larger communities.
You will have well-developed interpersonal, problem solving and decision-making skills and ideally have experience in working in a remote regional area.
You will also have:
- APHRA Registration as a Registered Nurse (Essential)
- Advanced clinical skills in a Primary Health setting
- 12 months + in a Remote Area Nurse role
- Compassion and enthusiasm, with a friendly approach
- A current driving licence
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience in emergency nursing
- BLS or ALS Certificate
- REC certificate (Desirable)
- MEC certificate (Desirable)
- Free accommodation and flights from anywhere in Australia
- High rates of pay on offer + super
- Work with a friendly and supportive team
- Excellent opportunity to be involved within a remote indigenous community
- Short term and long-term contracts available
How to apply