Remote Area Nurse | Various Contract Lengths | NT
Fri, 11th January 2019
Mars Healthcare is in search for a Remote Area Nurse for a short or long term contract in the Northern Territory!
Mars Healthcare Recruitment is currently recruiting for a passionate Remote Area Nurse to provide Primary Health care services to a small community in the Northern Territory.
About the role
Working alongside other Remote Area Nurse’s, you will be responsible for providing a range of culturally appropriate and comprehensive health care services to the local community.
You will have well-developed interpersonal, problem solving and decision making skills and ideally have experience in working in a remote regional area.
You will also have:
- APHRA Registration
- Advanced clinical skills in a Primary Health setting
- Experience as a RAN ideally 3 years or more
- Compassion and enthusiasm, with a friendly approach
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience in emergency nursing
- WWCC NT (Essential)
- Immunisation certificate
- Free accommodation and flights for the contract
- Excellent opportunity to be involved within a remote indigenous community
- Great per hour rate + super