Remote Area Nurse | Great per hour rate | Start date ASAP
Wed, 10th July 2019
3 week contract available
Fly out date this week
$80 + Super per hour
Experienced RAN needed for a great community in the Pilbara region of WA!
Mars Healthcare Recruitment is currently recruiting for a passionate Remote Area Nurse to provide Primary Health care services to a small community in the Pilbara Region of WA.
About the role
Working alongside another Primary Health Nurse and Paramedics you will be responsible for providing a range of culturally appropriate and comprehensive health care services to the local community.
You will have well-developed interpersonal, problem solving and decision making skills and ideally have experience in working in a remote regional area. You will work in the clinic from 9am – 5pm and be second on call when the other nurse’s are unavailable.
You will also have:
- APHRA Registration
- Advanced clinical skills in a Primary Health setting
- Ideally have experience as a RAN or experience in emergency response
- Compassion and enthusiasm, with a friendly approach
- A current driving licence
- Excellent communication skills
- Flights from anywhere in Australia
- $80+ per hour + on call + super
- Accommodation which will be a fully furnished house
- Excellent opportunity to be involved within a remote indigenous community