Remote Area Nurse | Great per hour rate | Short term contracts available
Fri, 11th January 2019
Remote Area Nurse’s needed for the Pilbara region of WA!
Mars Healthcare Recruitment is currently recruiting for a passionate Remote Area Nurse to provide Primary Health care services to a small community in the Pilbara region.
About the role
You will be responsible for providing a range of culturally appropriate and comprehensive health care services to the local community.
You will have well-developed interpersonal, problem solving and decision making skills and ideally have experience in working in a remote regional area.
You will also have:
- APHRA Registration
- Advanced clinical skills in a Primary Health setting
- Experience as a RAN
- Compassion and enthusiasm, with a friendly approach
- A current driving licence
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience in emergency nursing
- Free accommodation and flights
- $80 per hour + super on offer
- Excellent opportunity to be involved within a remote indigenous community
How to apply