Remote Area Nurse | Great per hour rate | Fly out next week
Thu, 13th September 2018
Mars Healthcare is in search for a Remote Area Nurse for a short term contract in the Kimerley Region!
Mars Healthcare Recruitment is currently recruiting for a passionate Remote Area Nurse to provide Primary Health care services to a small community in the Kimberley region.
About the role
Working alongside another RAN and a Aboriginal Health Practitioner, you will be responsible for providing a range of culturally appropriate and comprehensive health care services to the local community.
You will have well-developed interpersonal, problem solving and decision making skills and ideally have experience in working in a remote regional area.
You will also have:
- APHRA Registration
- Advanced clinical skills in a Primary Health setting
- Experience as a RAN
- Compassion and enthusiasm, with a friendly approach
- A current driving licence
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience in emergency nursing
- Free accommodation and flights
- Fantastic casual rates per hour + super
- Excellent opportunity to be involved within a remote indigenous community
How to apply