Remote Area Nurse | Fly out in April | Agency Pay Rates
Thu, 14th March 2019
Short and long term contracts available
Flights and accommodation included in contract
Utilise your nursing skills in remote WA
Great opportunity’s available for RAN’s who are looking for 6 + contracts in the Kimberley Region of WA!
Mars Healthcare Recruitment is currently recruiting for a passionate Remote Area Nurse to provide Primary Health care services to either a small or larger community in the Kimberley region of WA.
About the role
Working alongside other Remote Area Nurse’s, you will be responsible for providing a range of culturally appropriate and comprehensive health care services to the local community.
You will have well-developed interpersonal, problem solving and decision making skills and ideally have experience in working in a remote regional area.
You will also have:
- APHRA Registration
- Advanced clinical skills in a Primary Health setting
- Experience as a RAN ideally 3 years or more
- Compassion and enthusiasm, with a friendly approach
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience in emergency nursing
- BLS or ALS
- Free accommodation and flights for the contract
- Excellent opportunity to be involved within a remote indigenous community
- Great per hour rate + super