Remote Area Nurse | FIFO role | WA location
Wed, 8th April 2020
Great salary package on offer
FIFO roster available
Leading organisation with a great reputation
FIFO opportunity available for an experienced RAN on a great roster with an excellent salary package!
Mars Healthcare Recruitment is currently recruiting for a passionate and dedicated Remote Area Nurse to provide quality primary health care services across the Kimberley region of WA on a FIFO basis You will be working in a medium clinic which operates Monday-Friday. You will be working alongside a small clinical health team.
About the role
Reporting directly into the Clinic Manager, you will be responsible for providing a range of culturally appropriate and comprehensive health care services to the local community.
You will play a vital role in providing health education/promotion, health screening, preventative care, assisting the clinic in ensuring clinical management of conditions as appropriate and delivering first aid as needed.
You will also have:
- APHRA Registration
- Advanced clinical skills in a Primary Health setting
- Compassion and enthusiasm, with a friendly approach
- Remote nursing experience
- Ante-natal & post-natal care and child health experience
- A current driving licence
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience in an emergency nursing
- Strong time management skills
- Great package on offer, including remote allowance + super and paid public holidays
- FIFO roster on offer and permanent entitlements
- Excellent opportunity to be involved within a remote indigenous community
- Supportive and collaborative work environment
*Mars Healthcare also have several 3-8 week contracts available*
How to apply