Remote Area Nurse | Contract
Wed, 7th April 2021
Different contracts available for passionate and dedicated Remote Area Nurse’s to join reputable organisation on 4 week contract or longer!
Mars Healthcare Recruitment is currently recruiting for a passionate Remote Area Nurse to provide primary health care services to varied size communities in and around the Katherine region of NT.
About the role
Working alongside other Remote Area Nurse’s, you will be responsible for providing a range of culturally appropriate and comprehensive health care services to the local community.
You will have well-developed interpersonal, problem solving and decision making skills and ideally have experience in working in a remote regional area.
You will also have:
- APHRA Registration as Registered Nurse
- Experience in emergency nursing
- Advanced clinical skills in a Primary Health setting
- Experience as a RAN ideally 2 years or more
- Compassion and enthusiasm, with a friendly approach
- Excellent communication skills
- Immunisation Certificate WA/SA (Desirable)
- BLS or ALS
- Police Check
- Agency rates of pay on offer
- Free flights from anywhere in Australia
- Single unit accommodation offered
- Permanent opportunities available on a FIFO basis
- Supportive and friendly environment
How to apply