Rehabilitation Consultant – Canberra
Attractive hourly rate
Canberra CBD, Canberra, Australia
Thu, 25th November 2021
MARS Recruitment are currently looking for a passionate Rehabilitation Consultant to join a nationwide leading provider of wellness solutions who
MARS Recruitment are currently looking for a passionate Rehabilitation Consultant to join a nationwide leading provider of wellness solutions who are committed to providing an authentic and valuable experience to every customer. You will join a multidisciplinary team based in the beautiful Canberra, ACT!
This national client provides Rehabilitation Case Management services to people with varying illnesses, injury or disability. Their focus is on collaboration, communication and achieving results. They deliver integrated, tailored and specific solutions to meet the unique needs of every client.
They successfully offer a range of services including wellness, injury management, investigations, loss adjusting, specialised claims services and training.
- Supporting people to recover and return to work and pre-injury activities using case management, clinical skills and knowledge.
- You will effectively conduct a variation of assessment services including Initial, Functional, Activities of Daily Living, Ergonomic, Pre-Employment and Worksite Assessments.
- You will hold the ability to confidently liaise with health professionals, Doctors, employers, insurers, and other key stakeholders to drive positive outcomes for clients.
- You will be joining leading provider of wellness solutions who are committed to providing an authentic and valuable experience to every customer.
- You will be working alongside various corporate employers providing rehabilitation services, ergonomic assessments and providing training sessions.
- You will be part of a vibrant and energetic multidisciplinary team working closely with the branch manager.
- You hold a relevant tertiary qualification in Occupational Therapy / Physiotherapy /Exercise Physiology / Nurse (RN) / Psychology / Rehabilitation Counselling or Social Work with relevant registration or membership (AHPRA, ESSA, ASORC, RCAA or AASW)
- You hold a Current Police Clearance (or a willingness to obtain)
- You have demonstrated experience in occupational rehabilitation and are able to confidently provide assessments and implement plans to keep staff safe and reduce any potential risks.
- You can provide an analytical approach to situations and offer ongoing support during potentially stressful circumstances.
- You have sound communications skills both written and verbal.
- You have a genuine commitment towards continuous improvement of patients.
What’s in it for you:
- Join a passionate and supportive team who offer excellent mentorship programs.
- Be given the opportunity to progress and develop at a national level – various pathways to leadership.
- Flexible working hours available.
- Excellent renumeration and benefits with a generous, uncapped consultant incentive scheme.
- Professional development opportunities.
- Committed to providing a great work/life balance.
- Regular staff events and team building.
If this role sounds like the next step in your Allied Health career, please reach out to Beth Peeney at MARS Recruitment for a confidential discussion on 08 6315 3603 / [email protected] or alternatively apply online now.
Apply for this Job