Regulatory Risk Manager
Wed, 8th July 2020
An exciting opportunity has become available with an Australian Bank to join and work on an exciting Regulatory project related to AML / CTF.
An exciting opportunity has become available with a well known Australian Bank to join their Risk & Compliance team focusing on AML / CTF. The successful candidate will ideally be a self-starter with a proven background of working with regulators and delivering key projects.
- Customer Risk Assessment (Channels, jurisdiction & Product)
- Knowledge of Regulatory Compliance matters related ti a retail ADI are also desirable
- Staff and employee training AML / CTF
- Transaction Monitoring (SMRs & TTRs)
- Customer On-boarding (KYC and related requirements / frameworks)
- Customer Enhanced Due Diligence and reporting requirements
- Record keeping and related requirements
- Previous experience with legislative and regulatory environment related to retail banking / financial services
- Degree qualified in Law or related discipline
- Exposure to Key Regulatory projects / delivering
- Strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to engage stakeholders at all levels
If you have the required experience and are interested in the role please click apply or contact Liam Sweeney via Liam.firstname.lastname@example.org