Registered Nurse | Contract or Permanent role
Thu, 10th December 2020
Great opportunity available for a Registered Nurse to join a leading NGO organisation in the Goldfields region of WA!
Mars Healthcare is currently recruiting for a motivated and enthusiastic Registered Nurse to be part of an excellent clinical care team in the Goldfields region of WA.
About the role.
As an experienced Registered Nurse in Aged Care you will be providing self-centred care to the residents of a medium sized facility. You will also be part of a professional and caring clinical team making a difference and supervising the appropriate care delivery.
- Providing in depth clinical care to the residents
- Working closely with staff resident and families
- Ability to supervise and develop team members
- Implementation and development of resident care plans
- Complete reporting and documentation based on the company’s policies and procedures
- Lead, motivate and support your team
- AHPRA Registration as a RN
- Excellent time management skills
- Sound clinical skills within a Aged Care organisation
- A understanding of ACFI
- Fantastic communication skills written and verbal
- Ability to lead a team when required
- Valid police clearance
- Successful completion of the key physical requirements assessment
- Temporary or permanent role
- Great per hour rate
- Salary packaging options
- Work for a aged care organisation
- Relocation assistance offered for the right candidate
- Assistance in accommodation if your not a local candidate
- Ongoing professional development and support
How to apply.
If you feel this position is for you, then please click the ‘APPLY’ now button today or contact Jenna Fennell on 0864 6465 4693 or email me on Jenna.email@example.com for more details.