Registered Nurse | Coastal WA | Permanent Role
Tue, 23rd July 2019
Friendly and supportive team
Coastal location in WA
Reputable Aged Care organisation
Exciting and rewarding role for a Registered Nurse who is looking to commit to position in WA!
Mars Healthcare has an exciting opportunity for a dedicated Registered Nurse to join a premium aged care organisation in a coastal location in WA.
About the role
This role would ideally suit someone who is passionate about providing quality care to all patients as well as actively supporting and working cohesively with the clinical care team.
Other duties include:
- Overseeing residents assessments and care programmes within the home
- Attend regular management meetings
- Be able to provide specialist advice on key clinical issues and assist with achieving and maintaining accreditation
- Liaising with the CNM and Senior Manager in identifying any training needs for the clinical care staff
- Facilitate and coordinate high volumes of new resident admissions
- Leading and mentoring other health professionals
- AHPRA Registration
- Demonstrated clinical skills within a residential aged care setting
- Experience with clinical problem solving and a commitment to delivering high quality resident focused care
- ACFI knowledge
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong knowledge of policies and procedures
- Excellent problem solving skills
- A high level of interpersonal skills
- Current police check
- Great pay rate + super + salary packaging + weekend penalties
- A small relocation assistance offered for the right candidate
- Potential accommodation options available
- Excellent working environment
- Friendly and supportive team
How to apply
If you feel this position is for you, then please click the ‘APPLY’ now button today or contact Jenna Fennell on 08 6465 4693 or email me on Jenna.Fennell@marsrecruitment.com.au for more details.