Registered Nurse – Angiography
Wed, 16th May 2018
Fantastic opportunity for an experienced Registered Nurse – Angiography to join a leading health care provider located within central Perth.
Mars Healthcare is seeking a qualified individual to take up a rare and challenging position as a Registered Nurse to work within one of the largest healthcare providers in Australia.
- Working closely with the clinical team by actively participating in clinical coordination and patient care
- Reporting directly into the senior executive management team
- Monitor standards of service and practice against benchmark targets
- Provide clinical and administrative leadership through effective professional communication
- Lead by example at all times
You will be a experienced Registered Nurse ideally within the area of Angiography.
You will be someone who is highly motivated, ambitious and is keen to grow and develop within your role.
Other requirements include;
- AHPRA registration
- In depth clinical knowledge within an Angiography environment
- Be able to communicate with key stakeholders
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Be able to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- National police check or willing to obtain
Not only will you receive a great salary + super + salary packaging + organisational benefits, but you will also work within an organisation that pride themselves on continuous investment and development of their staff and extensive support from within. This position is also working Monday – Friday only.
How to apply