Registered Nurse | Aged Care | Bateman’s Bay Fire Relief
Wed, 8th January 2020
Opportunity to provide help to Australian communities that need it most
Temporary & Permanent roles available
Flexible working arrangements – anything helps!
With a number of Australians across the state rebuilding their communities, we desperately need experienced nurses to lend a hand
Are you looking to hone your nursing skills in aged care while doing meaningful work and supporting those that need it most right now? This could be the opportunity you were looking for!
Surely by now you’re no stranger to the horrific fires on our beautiful south coast. If you’re looking for a way that you can help directly as a registered nurse, we are currently offering an opportunity that would allow you to do so. From a healthcare perspective, several clinicians are unable to work as they’re needed elsewhere to help support their families and friends. Which means there are a number of opportunities to provide support in the area’s nursing space.
MARS Recruitment are currently partnering with a couple of Aged Care providers that are desperate to get nurses down to the Bateman’s Bay area. If you or any one you know might be willing to lend a hand, please don’t hesitate to get in touch.
- Registered with AHPRA is essential along with previous experience working as an RN in Australia
- Create and review care plans and escalate any issues of concern
- Develop and maintain positive resident/family and team relationships
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and be committed to continuous quality improvement
- Work amongst a very talented & enthusiastic team of clinicians
- Develop your career in Aged Care with succession planning and training
- Access to leading talent and management programs
If you’re open to discussing the opportunity further, don’t hesitate to get in touch! Please contact Gabriel on 02 9003 4934 for more info