Registered Nurse | 3 month contract
Thu, 15th April 2021
Great opportunity to work for a leading NGO orgnaisation as a Registered Nurse in a small facility!
Mars Healthcare is currently recruiting for a motivated and enthusiastic Registered Nurse to be part of an excellent clinical care team around 45 minutes from Perth!
About the role.
As an experienced Registered Nurse in Aged Care you will be providing self-centred care to the residents of the facility. You will also be part of a professional and caring clinical team making a difference and supervising the appropriate care delivery.
- Providing in depth clinical care to the residents
- Working closely with staff resident and families
- Ability to supervise and develop team members
- Implementation and development of resident care plans
- Complete reporting and documentation based on the company’s policies and procedures
- AHPRA Registration as Registered Nurse
- Excellent time management skills
- Sound clinical skills within a Aged Care organisation
- A understanding of ACFI
- Fantastic communication skills written and verbal
- Valid police clearance
- 3 month contract with a chance to extend
- Great per hour rates of pay
- Small facility, great flexible work life balance
- Work with a very supportive Facility Manager
- Reputable aged care organisation
- Ongoing professional development and support