Registered Mental Health Nurse | Fixed Term Contracts | Regional Western NSW
$75,000 to $100,000
Fri, 8th February 2019
Career development opportunity. Chance to explore rural lifestyle. Great level of autonomy. Great regional salary. Immediate start.
Mars Healthcare Recruitment are currently recruiting for Mental Health Nurses in a charming rural community and surrounded by picturesque national parks and heritage sites. We are seeking experienced Registered Mental Health Nurse’s on fixed term contract basis.
About the role:
Your new role will be joining a well-established healthcare provider in regional NSW. The role will encapsulate your mental health nursing skills and experience to provide care for patients and their families in the community.
Benefits to your role:
- Highly competitive pay rates with additional regional incentives.
- Great opportunity to further your career experience in mental health nursing.
- Opportunity to build your CV and future job prospects.
- Free accommodation.
- Subsidised travel to and from location.
- Ability to further your clinical autonomy.
- Great work and life culture. Explore the picturesque landscapes and heritage that surround this elegant community
Skills and Experience:
Candidates must meet the below criteria:
- Bachelor’s Degree with Full APHRA registration and no restrictions.
- Previous mental health nursing experience.
- Have the ability to work in Australia
- Have an up to date immunisation serology.
- Hold a current police check.
- Have two recent references.
- Hold a NSW working with children’s check or be willing to obtain for one within state..