Quality Improvement Business Partner
Wed, 29th April 2020
Fixed Term Contract – 3 – 6 Months
Excellent Salary + Salary Packaging
Family Friendly Working Hours
Excellent opportunity for an experienced Quality Improvement Specialist to take up a great 3 month fixed term, contract role commencing immediately.
MARS Healthcare are currently in search of an experienced Quality Improvement Business Partner to join a leading not for profit organisation based in the central suburbs of Perth on a full time, fixed term contract basis, initially for 3 months, with a view to extending for up to 6 months.
The objective of this role is to assist internal stakeholders in identifying, managing and limiting client related risks and improving quality of service to fall in line with requirements based around the NDIS framework.
- Providing support to onsite teams in improving and managing client needs
- Analysis of performance data
- Conducting gap analysis projects
- Developing policy and procedures to assist with continuous positive improvement
- Fully understanding legislative requirements
- Provide internal communications where necessary
- Provide technical advice, coaching and support to manage risks
You will be an experienced Quality Improvement Specialist, with a proven and recent background carrying out a similar position.
Suitable applicants MUST have background in disability or aged care services. Individuals without this experience, unfortunately will not be considered.
You will also ideally possess;
- Relevant tertiary qualification in this area
- Experience or knowledge of the disability services industry
- Knowledge of NDIS or Aged Care frameworks
- Current police clearance
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience conducting training and coaching sessions
What’s on Offer?
Not only will you enjoy a great salary of between $85,000 – $90,000 per annum + Super + Salary Packaging, you will also receive ongoing support from your management team and a great internal structure and culture.
If you feel this is the role for you, then click the ‘APPLY’ button without delay or contact Ceri Hoult on 08 6465 4691 for further information.