Purchasing Officer FIFO 8:6
Thu, 4th February 2021
Exciting opportunity for an immediately available Purchasing Officer to join an established mining operation on an 8:6 roster.
Our client requires requires an experienced Purchasing Officer who can start immediately on a temporary basis.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Assisting the Procurement Manager to identify material needs
- Creating and following up purchase orders
- Maintaining the supplier database
- Liaising with suppliers regarding quality issues
- Assisting with stock control and inventory management onsite and across operations
- Minimum of 3 years in a similar role
- Outstanding relationship building skills
- Intermediate skills in MS Office suite, especially Excel
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Immediately available
How to apply:
If you are interested in applying for this role then please follow the link.
Please note, due to the number of applications only successful applicants will be contacted