Psychologist (Clinic & Community) – Revesby
Revesby, Sydney, Australia
Wed, 18th May 2022
MARS Recruitment are seeking a Psychologist to join a national provider of private rehabilitation that encompasses a wide range of
MARS Recruitment are seeking a Psychologist to join a national provider of private rehabilitation that encompasses a wide range of allied health services. This position is based in Revesby, NSW and will consist of in clinic and community work. The talented clinician will become an essential part of a large multidiscipline team with centers and co-located clinics within aged care facilities throughout Australia.
This exciting opportunity is best tailored to a Psychologist with demonstrated experience within Private Clinical Practice. The ideal candidate will be driven by the prospect of being a part of a multi-practice service while leveraging upon an established brand and business.
You will have the opportunity to be part of a national organisation that aims to revolutionize rehabilitation across Australia, with state-of-the-art clinics and equipment, unrivalled support and mentorship and endless opportunities for growth and progression, what’s not to love?
Your day to day will look like…
- Delivering individualised psychology support within a clinical or community environment and effectively assess the nature of how disabilities can affect the mind, behaviors and developmental status.
- Providing effective support and collaborating closely with participants, their families and carers to provide a comprehensive assessment of their mental health requirements and identify the best course of action.
- Working within specifically designed and newly renovated consulting rooms, provided with comprehensive administration, marketing and business development support.
- Providing an unbiased, non-judgmental view to help to ease the symptoms disorders and offer new perspectives and strategies on how to better deal with life’s dilemmas as they arise.
- Growing and developing your knowledge and skills in a highly supportive environment, backed by an expanding and successful Allied Health team.
What’s in it for you…
- Highly competitive remuneration packaging + additional incentives.
- Both part time and full-time opportunities available.
- You will experience the best of flexible working arrangements, with multiple WFH options and opportunities to travel into the community and experience different environments!
- Geographical areas of service to contain travel- capped at 30KM radius so no unreasonable travel!
- If you are looking for variety, you can work across multiple clinical settings.
- Work within innovative and newly built facilities with all of the tools to make therapy fun and engaging.
- A work environment committed to innovation and evidence-based practice
- Leadership opportunities – clinical supervision / in-house mentoring programs
- Expanding multidisciplinary team who believe in creating an supportive and enjoyable workplace
- Ongoing clinical support, individualised professional development plans, in-services & monthly supervision.
- $1000 professional development fund for external courses per year.
- EAP Support and other additional benefits!
What’s required from you…
- Relevant psychology tertiary qualification
- Current, unrestricted APHRA registration
- Current membership with the Psychology Board of Australia – highly recommended
- Ability to work effectively and independently as part of a multi-disciplinary team
- Excellent communication skills – both written and verbal
- Professional Indemnity Insurance
- Be an Australian Citizen or Permanent Resident
- Current or willing to obtain:
- NDIS Worker Screening Check
- Working with Children Check
You will become an essential part of a team that fosters a warm and inclusive work environment and truly cares about the needs of participants.
This an excellent opportunity to be a part of something special. If you would be interested an opportunity within this expanding organisation, then reach out to MARS today! Apply online or alternatively email your resume to E. [email protected]t.com.au
Apply for this Job