Project Manager – IT Solutions
Wed, 10th February 2021
They will be responsible for ensuring project management diligence and disciplines are being applied, and that projects are completed on time.
Project Manager – IT Solutions Provider
Brand new opportunity to work for one of Australia’s Leading health IT solution providers with a globally recognised technology, data-driven insights, and collaborative approach to ensure optimal customer satisfaction.
They will be responsible for ensuring project management diligence and disciplines are being applied, and that projects are completed on time, on budget, to scope, with quality, and with minimal risk to the business.
The Project Manager will also provide key stakeholders, with different needs and expectations, with regular project insight and updates. They will build and maintain trusting relationships and provide prudent and timely recommendations for risk avoidance.
- Take responsibility for the definition, documentation, and execution of projects, directing and counseling project teams’ members, and advising clients/user as necessary on all phases.
- Create and manage and execute project work plan and schedule. Allocates appropriate time for task, monitors progress and makes early adjustments to plan if there are problems.
- Ensure projects are delivered within specific budget, timelines, and to the scope agreed by all stakeholders.
- Monitors and controls allocated personnel, associated revenue costs and all capital cost and all capital cost against project budget. Ensures that a change control procedure is in place and actively used to assess the effects of change to the project cost on, timescales, resources needs and benefits, and reports these to project sponsor/steering committee.
- Manage multiple and often complex projects simultaneously.
- Minimum of 5 Years of experience
- Proficient in project planning and control techniques. Techniques associated with planning and monitoring progress of projects.
- Familiar with PM Tools including NetSuite and Microsoft Project
This is a newly created role within the business due to massive growth over the last 12 months and with multiple up and coming projects with contain to thrive even in these difficult times.
To apply for this role please upload a Word formatted CV or send me and email at Jordon.firstname.lastname@example.org