AU$900 - AU$1000 per day
Tue, 8th February 2022
The Company Our client are a leading Digital Services organisation with a truly global footprint. They have a strong focus
Our client are a leading Digital Services organisation with a truly global footprint. They have a strong focus on people and culture and are currently going through a rapid period of organisational change that is underpinned by growth.
Reporting to a supportive and experienced CIO. We are looking for an experienced PM to come in and support across a range of initiatives. You must have experience working across various IT transformation programs with Salesforce being highly desirable. You must also be across core PM delivery; scoping, risk management, governance.
- Lead the planning, coordination and delivery of projects across different departments
- Delivering across technology initiatives – including Salesforce
- Project Risk management
- Project Governance Design
- Project support as required: tendering, analysis, implementation
- Project Advice / capability uplift including supporting in-house training and best practice for project methodologies
- Project Reporting for Steering Committees including schedule, scope, risks and issues.
- Stakeholder management across the business both internal and external as well as developing strong strategic long term partnerships
- Must have 5+ experience working on transformation projects
- Experience on projects relating to Salesforce highly desirable
- Strong track record delivering on multiple projects concurrently
- Strong understanding of PM methodology and coaching team / business around this
- Exceptional stakeholder engagement skills up to exec level
Please note due to the high volume of applications only successfully shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Apply for this Job