Wed, 28th April 2021
Looking for an Experienced Program manager with Financial Services background for a 6 month initial contract
This organization is an exciting insurance provider business working on a number of exciting projects.’
Working across a range of projects including product design, Repricing, building of risk management capabilities. You will need experience as a busines program manager delivering similar initiatives within a financial services environment. Furthermore, you will need to have a strong understanding of risk management / governance and driving outcomes within complex enterprise environments with tight deadlines.
- Develop and maintaining business readiness project schedules / Risk management capability
- Manage stakeholders within a fast paced financial services environment
- Ensure projects are being managed in terms of critical path, right things are going to the right committee at the right time, manage the dependencies and communication
- Lead the planning, coordination and management of program operations including commercial contract management & workforce requirements
- Lead risk management reporting activities with key stakeholders
- Develop governance reporting for executive steering committee, manage, maintain, and report program status and progress according to key program indicators
- 8+ years of Program Management Experience
- Strong Track record of delivering in Financial Services Environment
- Strong Track within risk management and building out risk capability
Please note due to the high volume of applications we can only contact those successfully shortlisted at this time.